WORD LIST & FREE WORKSHEETS
- VC – eat, eel, eek, eve
- CV – bee, key, knee, he, me, pea, see, she, tea, wee
- CVC – bead, bean, beach, beak, beep, cheese, feet, heat, leaf, leash, meat, peach, read, seal, seat, seed, sheep, ski, sweet, team, teeth, weed,
- cream, clean, dream, green, jeans, queen, sleeve, street, sweep, three, tree
- 2 syllable – baby, beehive, coffee, lady, monkey, money, peacock, trolley
How to produce this sound
‘Ee’ is another beginning sound. It is a smiling sound. Mouth is closed and lips spread with a long sound.
‘Eat’ is a nice word to start with – feed a puppet or a teddy for this game. There are lots of CV words too – pea, bee, tea, key, he, she, weewee.
- Vowel ee 3
- Feed the puppet / doll. You can have lots of foods to tell the puppet to ‘eat’
Bee stamping game – download
Doctor set – put a bandaid on all the sore knees.
Tea party – serve everyone ‘tea’