WORD LIST & FREE WORKSHEETS
- CV – boo, chew, coo, do, loo, moo, poo, roo, shoe, two, who, you, zoo
- CVC – boot, choose, food, goose, hoop, hoot, juice, loop, loose, lose, moon, move, roof, room, rude, soup, suit, toot, tooth,
- blue, broom, bruise, clue, flute, fruit, glue, grew, group, prune, scoop, screw, spoon, stool,
- 2 syllables – balloon, bedroom, canoe, chewy, gumboot, igloo, mushroom, noodle, poodle, rooster, scooter, shampoo, smoothie, suitcase, today, tutu
- How to produce this sound
How to produce this sound
Lips are rounded and pushed forward with a long sound.
This is a hooting owl sound.
- “Boo’ – peek a boo games with a blanket are easy !
- ‘moo’ – cows on the farm
- shoes – download game