Using Minis #2
feeding the puppet game
The child feeds the minis to the puppet. Make it exciting by giving the puppet some feelings – he likes it, he doesn’t like it, he spits out the food, etc
- Puppet that has a big mouth that you can open/close
- Phonology targets – all minis including the speech sound target
- Language Targets
- Single words – eg “eat” “feed” “yum” “yuk” “more”
- Vocabulary – range of words in a category (eg fruits, vegetables)
- Yes / no responses – does he like it ?
- Joint attention – use suspenseful waiting before the puppet ‘eats’ !