treasure hunt game
This can be played inside or outside!
The child closes his eyes and you hide all the minis around the room or in the garden. Open your eyes! The child looks with /without help. Hotter,colder!
Just your minis!
- Phonology – using all your speech sound targets
- Language goals
- Question forms – “Where?” “Where is it?”
- Negation – “Can’t find it”, “Don’t see”, “no eggs”
- Pronouns – “I got it”, “You hide”.
- Following pointing or eye pointing -” I will give you a hint where it is. Look where I am looking!”